We have an exciting vacancy for a Customer Service Professional to join our friendly, hard-working Sales Team in Bristol. We are looking for a friendly, motivated and reliable individual who is computer literate and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain and build on customer relationships once developed.
- Handle all aspects of quotation, sales order processing to designated customers.
- Ensure that all paperwork required for customers and projects is produced accurately and on time.
- Maintain customer enquiries within our CRM system.
- Advise customers on their intended purchases and endorse our fitting service where possible.
- Liaise with our logistics manager to organise deliveries.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
Our staff are well looked after and nurtured in an environment that allows for constant, ongoing growth. We also provide an in-house training programme and on the job support, which will give you the knowledge and confidence needed to deal with our customers effectively. On top of a pleasant working environment, we offer competitive target-based bonuses, a pension scheme, and 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
Company wide bonus scheme
Performance bonus, quarterly bonus and yearly bonus
Company pension programme
Employee of the Year scheme
23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
Good IT skills, with working experience in Microsoft Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
Previous Customer Service or Sales experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Able to work independently, have a positive attitude and show self-motivation.
A driving licence held for over 2 years would be an advantage.
Good communication skills, both written and telephonic