With over 28 years’ experience in selling high quality solid and engineered flooring to the international trade and retail market, we believe our floors are second to none. Strict supplier screening, quality checks and our expert production team ensure our customers receive only the best in luxury oak flooring.
We have an exciting vacancy for a Delivery Driver to join our friendly, hard-working Warehouse Team in Bristol. We are looking for a friendly, motivated, and reliable individual with a good eye for detail and a flexible approach to their work. Previous delivery driving experience and a clean driving licence held for over 2 years is essential. A good standard of numeracy & literacy is also crucial. You will need to be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, be able to work independently, have a positive attitude and show self-motivation and good communication skills.
All applicants would benefit from holding a full & current counterbalance forklift licence.
- Delivery of timber flooring to our clients’ homes, shops, and businesses
- Taking responsibility for the company vehicles maintenance
- Picking of flooring and accessories for customer orders
- Moving stock using our forklifts and counterbalance/stacker truck
- Ensure that all paperwork required is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure your workspace and vehicles are kept tidy and clean
- Take responsibility for and comply with to our Health and Safety polices
- Assist the Warehouse Team in general warehouse duties
Our staff are well looked after and nurtured in an environment that allows for constant, ongoing growth. We also provide an in-house training programme and on the job support which will give you the knowledge and confidence needed to deal with our customers effectively. On top of a pleasant working environment, we offer company target based bonus, a pension scheme, and 23 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
Expected Start Date
£10.30 per hour (£20,531.15per year)
To keep our staff safe we have split shifts, full COVID PPE, minimal interaction (social distancing) with the office team. Visitors are by appointment only. The company has a complete COVID-19 policy within our Health & Safety standards.