Chaunceys Timber Flooring is a family-run company, based in Bristol, UK. We have been supplying sustainable, high-end, solid & engineered timber floors paired with unparalleled service to both trade & retail customers for the last 32 years. Our staff are well looked after in an environment that allows for constant, ongoing growth, along with many benefits.
The position is in the main a physical one. Competently fitting timber flooring and associated products to an exceptionally high standard.
We fit mainly in the south of the UK, including London. Occasional overnight stays will be required.
The role reports to the Sales Director & Operations Manager.
- Fitting of Oak Parquet Flooring
- Re-hanging doors, skirting and architrave
- Ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are followed, documented, and the company is compliant at all times.
- Overseeing safe & well organised efficient on-site contracting work
- Communicating any changes in processes to the main office
- Maintaining customer satisfaction standards
- Thorough sign off process
- RAMS completed and signed off
Our staff are well looked after and nurtured in an environment that allows for constant, ongoing growth. We also provide an in-house training programme and on the job support which will give you the knowledge and confidence needed to deal with our customers effectively. On top of a pleasant working environment, we offer company target based bonus, a pension scheme, and 23 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
Expected Start Date
Minimum of 2 years job specific experience
All required skill sets to fit all our different products, competently
Have a high personal standard of work
Be confident with client facing interaction
Have a proactive, infectious ‘can do’ attitude
Able to work well under pressure
Understand responsibilities and complete tasks efficiently
A desire to learn new techniques and processes